:. Tutorial .:
Natata eBook Compiler is very easy to use, however you must know the essential steps to create an eBook.
First of all you must have all the eBook content ready (HTML files, images and any other object you want to compile). Then you start the Natata eBook compiler program, click on new and start typing the eBook's general information, after that choose the project directory (the project directory the directory that contains all your files), set the home page by right clicking on your mouse over the file you want it to load first. These are the essential steps after this all other configuration is optional, just press on the compile button and click on create eBook, that's it, your eBook will be created. There are many optional settings you can change: you can create a table of contents, change window settings, set a password, and many other features.
BASIC STEPS TO COMPILE AN EBOOK:
1) Click on the New button in the main toolbar.
2) Type the eBook's general information
3) Click on the FILES tab and choose the project directory by clicking on the directory open dialog.
4) Set the home page by right clicking on your mouse over the file you want it to load first.
5) Press on the COMPILE button and click on Create eBook
Copyright © 2002-2004 NATATA Software. All rights reserved.